Town of Blowing Rock Seal
Town of Blowing Rock Seal 7:49am
Town of Blowing Rock Seal
Town Government
Helpful Links
Other Links

May I burn residential or commercial trash?

The burning of residential or commercial trash is prohibited within Town limits by the North Carolina Environmental Management Commission and Town ordinance. However, a Burning Permit may however be obtained for vegetative debris. Please call the Blowing Rock Police Department for a Burning Permit.

Police Department 828 295-5210

Designed by ARDI Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!